8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hello everyone im an EP3 guy, :wavey:

My brother just got into the honda family and we bought him a 2008 civic si, Well it happened some lady burned her stop sign and we need a new front end and i have a few questions

What hood/bumper fits?

By that i mean does the normal civic coupe hood/bumper fit
Is the 4 door front end the same?

whats hot and a good price maybe aftermarket can be a good idea

thanks everyone

my ep3 :dancing:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
a new front end for the si? the 4 dr isn't the same as the coupe. but the lower models are the same. except for the grille. if you like the cf look you can go for that as a hood. as for a bumper not really a huge fan of the riced out front bumpers, but your call i guess

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a new front end for the si? the 4 dr isn't the same as the coupe. but the lower models are the same. except for the grille. if you like the cf look you can go for that as a hood. as for a bumper not really a huge fan of the riced out front bumpers, but your call i guess
Damn i had found a deal on a 4 door front bumper oh well

I need too talk about it with my bro but its probably going too be tein suspesnion,hfp kit,mugen CF hood

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i don't get it though was it her fault or your fault. either way why not just get insurance to pay for it if you need a whole new bumper. isn't jdm for the 4 drs only since japan doesn't have the coupes? i'd just do what you had planned on doing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a compagny car (we have 15 000$ deductible on our cars) basiclly we always pay for the damage...

He was driving in a straight line and she was too far front at her stop sign and there was collision

Looking into coupe parts and making calls too get the best prices possible :wavey: thanks for the info now i know only coupe parts fit

Hood/bumper/driver light and fender needs a little touch up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.