8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my front drivers side wheel bearing is all loose and needed to get it replaced asap. So I got it done at Just Brakes. It cost like 400bucs.

And while I was waiting I started thinking that it may be under warranty since it may be a part defect.

Does anyone know if I take the recipt to Honda, if they'll reimburse me for it? IF it does get covered under the warranty?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't understand. The first thing you should think about when something goes wrong with your car is "Is it covered under warranty"? Good luck with the reimbursement.
I should've explained more. At first I went in thinking it was my brakes cause there was some screeching. Then it turns it it wasn't. It was just my bearing that came loose. I didn't even think of my warranty cause I didn't expect that to happen. I thought of my warranty after it was already getting fixed.

Thanks. I guess.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I understand now. But still should of brought her into the dealership to see if you could get whatever was screeching fixed for free. I'm pretty lucky though because my dealership is one of the rare nice ones who don't BS you and actually repair what you complain about without hastle. Maybe you're on the other end of the stick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.