8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today they picked my baby up on a flat bed... she is headed for Stockton and then she will go back home to Bakersfield where she will be parted out... I cleaned her out last night, which I had been avoiding, and wouldnt you know it... things just fell off... the SI symbol in the front, the big H in the back, my VSA button, and both floor mats... donno how it happened. So I cried as a big bald man wenched my baby onto the bed and he patted me and said it would all be ok... and complimented me on my car... she sure looked pretty on the flat bed, well at least from the front. So that is the end of my SI, if you see her on the road today or tomarow just know that she was a good car and somebody loved her LOTS. As for now, there will not be another, she was my first and last and once again I am a Toyota girl, but only bc of the ins costs...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Heather.. what did you end up getting that is hella sad to hear that you won't be getting another SI hopefully ant can get ya and you can head up to the meets for sure! Good luck with everything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts