8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,110 Posts
the other day i was at a Toyota dealership where my friend works...went by to scoop him up after work. he had no ride. anyhoo parked my si on the visitors side. the salesman comes up and ask if i was looking forward to getting a scion/toyota. I said no i use to own one. (tC i traded for the si) he oh i thought you were going to trade that civic..for a scion..he was fascinated at the sI. As i was waiting for my friend a customer who was roaming the lot saw my car and ask the salesman for a test drive. the salesmans advised that that "honda" doesnt belong in thier lot. that customer seem real interested in the Si and left to a honda dealership nearby...he was looking at a tc at retail on the lot for 26k no joke. with 18's, navi, and vinyl..doest even include the lip kit...geez 26k for a tC!

but yeah im banned from that dealership

· Registered
5,110 Posts
:yeahthat:
my previous tc, i had - megan racing coilovers, down-pipe, Drift spec cat back. TRD lip kit, Dc race headrs, Fujita CIA, 6k Hid's...and enkei 18's.

my si - just HPF kit and 8k hid's.

i mean it was an ok car. it was just not what i expected to be. everycar show i went you wouldn't expect so many scion's but dang!
fuel was a factor, for that camry engine...gas was horrible...but i guess you have to consider the mods that were included.
im sure its a reliable car to many. to me i wasnt feeling the comfort of the interior. good car for a family i guess.
but the si doest compare..smoothness, lsd, i-vtec, 6 spd, gas mileage and etc..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.