8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to meet up friday night in the essex/passaic county area?

I just moved to nutley want to meet some locals.

Friday night around 8-9pm anyone?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SiBill29 said:
hey are u still going to honda day tomorrow i live right across the bridge in lyndhurst if you wanna roll with some friends and myself

sounds good, i'm one block away from the park ave bridge:sadwavy:

where are you meeting up?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SiBill29 said:
go 2 the new starbucks on route 3 by the chicago bar and grill the uno place if you know what im talkin about on route 3 west were leavin at 7 30

are we gonna get there in time to sign up to race? i need to park in the pit area.

we should leave at 7:15

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
gates open at 9 it would take us a half hour to get there but we could leave at 7 15 im gettin up in like 4 hours to wash my car and wax it real quick so ill come on and check and u tell me what u wanna do cause no matter what we are so close to one another lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SiBill29 said:
gates open at 9 it would take us a half hour to get there but we could leave at 7 15 im gettin up in like 4 hours to wash my car and wax it real quick so ill come on and check and u tell me what u wanna do cause no matter what we are so close to one another lol

i showed up at 720 stayed till 735 and got to ETown at 830 after a quick stop at a car wash

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
ic i was checking on here early this morning cause i never took down your number and stuff and i didnt know what u were doin i was runin a few mins late cleanin the car and i was hopin i could catch u on here so sorry didnt mean to have the bad miscommunication i was only gonna go there to meet up with u but as i said i didnt here anything so but we should get something together with some 8th gens to come hang out one nite or something. Catch u later

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SiBill29 said:
ic i was checking on here early this morning cause i never took down your number and stuff and i didnt know what u were doin i was runin a few mins late cleanin the car and i was hopin i could catch u on here so sorry didnt mean to have the bad miscommunication i was only gonna go there to meet up with u but as i said i didnt here anything so but we should get something together with some 8th gens to come hang out one nite or something. Catch u later

no prob... i still got to etown in time.

you might have seen my fa5 sittin in the vendors are. white with bronze painted stock rims.

hit me up 917 440 9455 we meet up during the week.. tomorow i will be at the NY METS game....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts