8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we hada little sun out here in the Pacific North West so I washed and waxed the Si.

I am rolling on Enkie RPM2's in a 18x9 35mm offset with toyo proxe 4's 235/35/18. It is lowered on Eibach sportlines, painted red calipers, cleared headlights with color matched trim. Interior has fabric change on the inserts, with matching shift boot and tungsten carbide shift knob (it's 2.45 LBS)

Here are some pics, enjoy.

Sorry they are at night I cant ever seem to finish well its light, and if I dont shoot it now it will rain on it tomarrow.

Full side shot

A Couple differant angles showing the offset of the wheels.

Left Front

Left Rear

Another angle

From the back

Down the side

Showing off the meats, now those are some fattys. I am going to try to do a 245 next time around.

Now moving on to the inside. The wife also helped me do the new fabric on the doors.

A Shot of the custom Tungsten Carbide shift knob and home made shift boot (the wif made it for me)

Update 14 Jan 08

Well as always it was raining today and I could not get any good light on my poor car. Here are a couple Rainy state pics for ya though.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time and location, I would like to make it ot a meet with my camera. Are the meets family freindly?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is that a sony ericsson phone?
Yes it is and I love it. It is a world phone so I can take to the far corners of the earth.

and if u have time would u consider helping me clear my lights =] im too scared to over bake mine =x
If I have enough time I am sure I could help you, But you can do it grass hopper. Just keep an eye on them. There are some great right ups on it. On fact that was my first DIY mod (besides suspension but I worked at Les Schwab so uhh)

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice mean offsets man. any rubbing? did you roll any fenders?
Yeah I ad tons of rubbing. I took a 3lb sludge to the inside of the fender and massaged the lip smooth and it is about 98% gone now. I am hoping that a fully adjustable suspension will let me get some 245s in there.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I agree a 38MM offset would be perfect, but I got a ragind deal on these wheels and tires.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts