8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just picked up a brand new 2008 Nighthawk Black Si Coupe. Some may remember the pics from the accident that happened in downtown Pittsburgh a few weeks back, but after test driving a few things and toiling over a few choices.... I came back to the beloved SI.

Thanks for those who expressed concern with the wreck btw.

-Chris

Old FG Before:

Old FG After:

New 08 FG:

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Yea congrats on the new FG2, enjoy it and definitely wax it asap and get a clear bra for the front. I have an o7 nbp fg2 and i have rock chips on the front and i hate it. !! :thumb:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nice!

I love black IF you can take care of it and maintain it properly. With the paint issues I've heard of & seen first hand on the Civics, I went w/ White. Ordinarily, black would be my color of choice.

Did you pick black as your first choice or were you looking at any other colors?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Si Speed 317 said:
Yea congrats on the new FG2, enjoy it and definitely wax it asap and get a clear bra for the front. I have an o7 nbp fg2 and i have rock chips on the front and i hate it. !! :thumb:

does any1 know where you can buy a clear bra for the si?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Bandit03 said:
does any1 know where you can buy a clear bra for the si?
I got the 3M one from the dealer...but you can probably get it cheaper through ebay or the actual 3M website....I highly recommend it for preventing rock chips and stuff like that...only thing is that about 1 inch where the bra ends..I have chips:eek:hnoes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts