8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
I came across this site that has FREE Honda factory manuals.
These are true Honda manuals in a PDF format.

edited:-----------------------

honda provides these free

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/RJAAI001_OMANUAL.asp

direct from honda - you'll want to pick your car year

Your owners manual has this information as well, but that is an online version of when to change fluids etc.

Reactions: vtak07

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not spam. if you need a manual then get one. wtf are you taking about?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not everyone on here have 8th gen si's. also people own more than 1 car.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks webby

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Very nice! Thanks!

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I clinked on the link, the manual links are on the left, no sign -up feature on that page, so clicked the link for 06 civic coupe and got pdf page 1 of 1, table of contents. clickd on several 06 cars and got page 1of 1 and got table of contents also.

is this just the manual that comes with the car??? i wish someone would post up the factory manuals, detailed stuff on how to fix just about anything on our cars. I trust my mechanical abililty more than a dealership mechanic.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Wow, some confusion going on here, lol!

They're just owners manuals, not shop manuals. Not really something that's needed for us 8th gen owners since most of us have our manuals, but if you've got an older Honda at home or one of your buddies has an older model like say a 90 CRX that's missing the factory owners manual then this is a nice find. Something that may come in handy some day.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, some confusion going on here, lol!

They're just owners manuals, not shop manuals. Not really something that's needed for us 8th gen owners since most of us have our manuals, but if you've got an older Honda at home or one of your buddies has an older model like say a 90 CRX that's missing the factory owners manual then this is a nice find. Something that may come in handy some day.
thats the main reason that i started this thread. my first post was deleted for some reason. well the link was deleted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts