8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyones around NJ, theres a free concert at Rutgers this Friday. They have it every year and theres thousands upon thousands of people here. This is Common, Akon, and whoever else is coming on. Prolly some rock bands too. Don't bother come if you don't drink, that's all you are going to see here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
do you go to rutgers? Cuase i do =) And yea there was a free concert but Akon wasnt playing... Geniune was =P

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I heard it was akon, but they switched. Common was still hot. Did you see that big ass fight?

·
Registered
105 Posts
yeah how'd it go?? I was gonna drive up but then I heard there were like hour long waits to get into any of the bars by 5pm. Did any GOOD bands end up playing? Heh, sorry if anyone likes Geniune, but not my idea of a "concert."

·
Registered
21,615 Posts
CivicCilla said:
yeah how'd it go?? I was gonna drive up but then I heard there were like hour long waits to get into any of the bars by 5pm. Did any GOOD bands end up playing? Heh, sorry if anyone likes Geniune, but not my idea of a "concert."
Ha mine either! I wouldn't exactly go running to Rutgers to see him perform, lol but Rutgers Fest is usually a good time no matter what

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
missy867
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing