8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Fair Oaks BP BBQ MEET*

Hey I am the new manager at this gas station and to promote the place a little I am throwing a BBQ.

EAT, CHILL, and then maybe a photo shoot somewhere.
Everyone is welcome.
Let me know exactly if you are coming and if you plan on bring others so I know how much food to buy. If I run out SORRY. :)

Plenty of Parking we have spots next door at a Dominion building.

When: April 11th
Time: 11a.m. to 3p.m. for food.
Store Phone: (703) 691 - 9462

Discount!!!
5 dollar discount on inspections and oil changes
10% off of labor

Just come see me (Joe)

*I'm gonna say it's for 8th gens only since this is a 8th gens site.
(for the discount not the BBQ)

This is who said they are coming so far:
1. SiK Enthusiast
2. Brown_Bear
3. azulsi
4. graybully77
5. Civic06SiR
6. FGisLove
7. RuskiSi
8. s2kgirl
9. ichheibeangel
10. SiLvErLIgHT06
11. firstsi
12. udumkid
13. Leadhead16
14. FA5Mike
15. l3lueDragun
16. 1SloGTSguy
17. 1SloSiChick
18. figibluetoo
19. GenghisKon
20. mugenh22a
21. AznKP
22. Salvatruco2004
23. Phantom_FD
24. FLIGL2003
25. BaJeeper84

Maybe:
1. JusticeR17
2. vtloki
3. eriplex
4. cvrossa

*IF THERE ARE MISTAKES LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! :)

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
:thumb: I'm down. Sounds like a work in progress.

You did the right thing...Putting Free BBQ in the title...You'll attract all us black 8th members lol

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
omg thats cool dude i havent go to a meeting in VA ... cuz there is none or is really far away i live near close by... well not i my parents but i often visit them and ima be around VA around march till i dont know when they decide to call me lol... but im deff down.... i'd prolly feel left out cuz i just got an R18 stock 09 thoe :( haha

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
omg thats cool dude i havent go to a meeting in VA ... cuz there is none or is really far away i live near close by... well not i my parents but i often visit them and ima be around VA around march till i dont know when they decide to call me lol... but im deff down.... i'd prolly feel left out cuz i just got an R18 stock 09 thoe :( haha
All good, I'm sure all civics are welcomed.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Is this the BP kinda across the street from that new TD Bank? I work in that Brick building RIGHT across the street. I always park my Habi under the parking deck across the street. You can probably see it if you look.
I'll try and make it to this. Any idea on dates yet? I can't do anything end of March... Vacation...

1 - 20 of 370 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.