8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk why it took me so long to write this....but i finally did.

As many of you may know, back in January i got ripped off by Bisimoto. I recieved a Dyno Tune by them, which many people consider to be superior than an e-tune. Let me put it on record....ETUNEZ will tune ur car better than anyone on the planet!

I approached BV1 (Steve) with questions about why my car was acting so crappy from my Bisi tune. Bv1 offered me another solution... an e-tune from his company "Etunez". To be honest I was kinda hesitent.
I didnt know how a person can tune with out a dyno, but with flashpro all the softwear is included! no dyno needed!

I ended up going with the etune. All i had to do is send him some datalogs. After he sent me the first map.... omg! my car was completely different. After each map he sent me my car just kept getting better and better.

Honest to god my car felt so good i thought something was wrong with it. I litterally wanted to cry after realizing what BV1 had done for me

Steve was very helpful and he explained everything to me. I have never met such a nice and professional person in my life. If you are looking to get tuned you should absolutely go with ETUNEZ and BV1. They cost less than a dyno tune and will give you better results.

THANKS AGAIN BV1!!
ETUNEZ FTW!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

The other tuners here do a great job as well, and without all the tuners input as a group we wouldn't be as far along in the game, or as experienced with the many different build paths for Si.

Thanks again guys :)

Steve

·
Registered
237 Posts
idk why it took me so long to write this....but i finally did.

As many of you may know, back in January i got ripped off by Bisimoto. I recieved a Dyno Tune by them, which many people consider to be superior than an e-tune. Let me put it on record....ETUNEZ will tune ur car better than anyone on the planet!

I approached BV1 (Steve) with questions about why my car was acting so crappy from my Bisi tune. Bv1 offered me another solution... an e-tune from his company "Etunez". To be honest I was kinda hesitent.
I didnt know how a person can tune with out a dyno, but with flashpro all the softwear is included! no dyno needed!

I ended up going with the etune. All i had to do is send him some datalogs. After he sent me the first map.... omg! my car was completely different. After each map he sent me my car just kept getting better and better.

Honest to god my car felt so good i thought something was wrong with it. I litterally wanted to cry after realizing what BV1 had done for me

Steve was very helpful and he explained everything to me. I have never met such a nice and professional person in my life. If you are looking to get tuned you should absolutely go with ETUNEZ and BV1. They cost less than a dyno tune and will give you better results.

THANKS AGAIN BV1!!
ETUNEZ FTW!!

Great review! Everyone has such great reviews from etunez and vit etc etc! Great tuners.

Ok I can't wait to get thier hands on my tune. Just have to wait until I install my header and exhaust.

Ohhhh can't wait!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

The other tuners here do a great job as well, and without all the tuners input as a group we wouldn't be as far along in the game, or as experienced with the many different build paths for Si.

Thanks again guys :)

Steve
I would like to see a flashpro etunez tune off. All e tuners one stock car and best tune :). I think it would be awesome!! Competition rules all

One company, all tuners and results ;)-

·
Registered
173 Posts
he is tuning my car right now and i dont see how it can get any better lol and we still got 2 more revisions. thanks steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts