8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Gearbox didnt do it first, I will.

Go to Lubecontrol.com and order some FP60 and LC20

The FP60 is a fuel additive proven to prevent the build up of carbon in ur engine as well as remove any exisiting carbon. Carbon can build up on new cars just as easily as old ones, infact there can be carbon build up as early as 5k miles. This also increase mpg (I noticed a 3 mpg increase and others have noticed as high as 4 mpg) just think 38mpg - 42 mpg highway... thats a decent ammount.

The LC20 is an oil additive that works kinda in the same way as ^. It really help auto tranny and makes them shift smoother/quicker and u can extend ur oil changes to 10k if u follow the directions and use as it says.

This stuff is no joke and I've been using it for about a year and I've been completely satisfied with it and so have at least 400 (probably more) on 7thgencivic.com It makes ur engine/tranny/car run smoother, better, and more effiecetly. And IMO will make ur car last longer. It lubricates so it cuts down the wear and tear which means ur car is less likely to break down.

Derek: Is Lubecontrol a vendor of 8thgen.com yet? They should be.

·
Registered
436 Posts
is lc20 an additive for folks that dont use synthetic or ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's for all types of oil. Synthetic or non synthetic or whatever. Just go to the site and read about it. Then it will all make sense. lubecontrol.com

·
Registered
573 Posts
Is it safe to put in the engine during the first break in period? Which is right now for most of us with a new Civic.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that it's safe to use right after the initial breakin period... like after 1,000 mi or 5,000 mi... just go to the site ^^^ and check it out and read up on it. I'm sure all of ur Q's will b answered...

***carbon bulidup as soon as 5000 mi even on our new cars.... just a little fyi.

I thought it was more like 100K mi and only on older cars... holy crap!

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
ballplaya4237 said:
Is it safe to put in the engine during the first break in period? Which is right now for most of us with a new Civic.

20,000 for LC20 oil treatment, but the FP60 can be used right away. I use it...

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
I forgot to put it in the last tank of fuel for my truck, got about 11.5 MPG, put it in the most recent tank, and I'm back to around 15.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts