8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
"hey you. . . yeah YOU, mister thief. . . im RIGHT HERE, STEAL ME, im expensive and stick out like a sore thumb"

thats what its saying when I listen to it. . . even if it does come with a screen at that price, I still say a setup like that is useless. . . unless youre one of those CarPC freaks that needs a computer in the car, but even then, its too obvious that youve got it

·
Resident Food Fapper
32,231 Posts
i'm gonna say no. it looks like an eyesore.. cause it's messing with your view in the center of the windshield.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
reminds me of the G35 and Rx8 Navi's.. they pop out like that but not as tall as the one on ebay.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
"hey you. . . yeah YOU, mister thief. . . im RIGHT HERE, STEAL ME, im expensive and stick out like a sore thumb"

thats what its saying when I listen to it. . . even if it does come with a screen at that price, I still say a setup like that is useless. . . unless youre one of those CarPC freaks that needs a computer in the car, but even then, its too obvious that youve got it
really, it talks to you?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
looks are subjective. . . may be fine to you, but to the rest of us it IS an abomination. . . and nobody can say who's right and who's wrong
I'm right.

It is an abomination!

;)

Beyond the fact that it's hideous, it's stupid to have a screen poke up that high all the time. At least with the cars that use something similar, it's in a hidden pocket that can be closed.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I think it does look kind of like an eye sore, but at the same time I thought I could have a fun time using this to retain my factory stereo AND my carputer build in progress.

I bid up to $90 and the reserve wasn't met so yeah...its an expensive eyesore lol.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I bid on it to see what would happen I mean if it was cheap then maybe I could do something fun, but for more than $100 shipped...good luck with that one.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts