8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back around mid November, I found an iPhone 5s in the bathroom at work. I work at Minneapolis St. Paul Intl' Airport.

The phone was obviously password locked, but I used Siri to "call home" and eventually got ahold of the owner.

He was very great full and I wanted to get it to him as soon as I could. He gave me his address and I sent it. I got a call from USPS saying the package had an invalid address.

I called the owner to get a good address, he gave me the exact same address. I asked if there was another one I could send it to. He told me he'd get back to me.

It's MAY 2nd and haven't heard anything. I've called back to try and get ahold of him, left voicemails but have never gotten a return call...

My question; I have an iPhone 5s in very good shape but it's currently holding some bills down at my place, what can I do with it...?? It's been almost half a year...

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you did a lot more than most people would do to get it back to its owner. I would say it's yours.

I've lost my phone before and know how much it sucks, but someone found it and returned it. Made my damn week!

I'm just technology retarded and have no idea what I can do with it since it's locked. Well, now it's disabled and wants me to connect to iTunes. Any ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts