8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way you can forward through MP3 songs w/o forwarding to the next song? I listen to trance music and some mixes are 1-2 hours long. If in the middle of a mix I press the forward button it goes to the next song instead of just advancing within the song that is being played.

Is there a hack or anything that I can do to fix the problem? I tried holding down the forward button but no luck.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ek37 said:
just hold down the forward button. works for me.
I'll give it one more try tonight, but every time I tried it, it skipped to the next song.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Are you using the steering wheel control or the button on the radio itself, I believe you have to use the button on the radio and not the steering wheel button to fast forward.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Duce2k said:
Are you using the steering wheel control or the button on the radio itself, I believe you have to use the button on the radio and not the steering wheel button to fast forward.
:yeahthat:
steering wheel button skips to next song, holding the button on the radio fast fwds it.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Duce2k said:
Yup, that's what I was doing wrong. Also, even when you use the radio button itself, the thing beeps, like it is going to the next song and the music stops for a split second. Then, when you see the display you can tell that it's actually forwarding within the song and you can also hear the music being forwarded.

Thanks you guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts