·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Frisco/Plano here!:wavey:

we have a few members in the DFW area

·
Registered
385 Posts
My wife and I are in the Aledo area. She has a Black Coupe with the HFP rims and our toy is the Mugen SI. I just drive a slomo SVT Focus.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
What's up mang? I'm about 10 minutes from you (White Settlement). :wavey:

My wife and I are in the Aledo area. She has a Black Coupe with the HFP rims and our toy is the Mugen SI. I just drive a slomo SVT Focus.
Are you the one that bought the Mugen Si they had @ Frank Kent?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ft Worth folks... anyone interested in a GTG? How far would you guys be willing to meet the Dallas side people "in the middle" for a nice big GTG? I haven't seen many of you reply to the GTG discussion thread.... is IH35/Northwest hwy too far? Give me some feed back... there seem to be more ACTIVE Tarrant County folks than Dallas side...

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I would be all about it if I either had an 8th gen or at least a modified 7th gen.. It kind of sucks rolling up and having the crappiest car there. :sadwavy:

On top of that I've been spending all my time working on my girls car and my car so maybe she can take the em2 by summertime and I can start driving something... else.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I've been meaning to ask, what part of texas are you from? (strutking)

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Here's a bump for the guy that I ran into @ Chevron in West Point and gave an 8th card.
I was with my girl in her red olds cutlass supreme (Yeah, I said it).

What's up mang? Post up and share some pics :wavey:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Here's a bump for the guy that I ran into @ Chevron in West Point and gave an 8th card.
I was with my girl in her red olds cutlass supreme (Yeah, I said it).

What's up mang? Post up and share some pics :wavey:
You are more than welcome to come hang out at a GTG... despite ones in the past, these are NOT limited to Civics or even Hondas... we just want some people to come hang out... hell... the last two meets, we hardly talked about cars at all ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
What's up mang? I'm about 10 minutes from you (White Settlement). :wavey:

Are you the one that bought the Mugen Si they had @ Frank Kent?
Yeah, we took my wifes SI in to fix the visor and came home with the Mugen... figured we wouldn't have many opporunities to buy a car like that. Plus I think it is georgeous.

I pass White Settlement on my way to work every day, at least the south side of White Settlement.

We are kinda new to the area so I do not know where any of these places that have been listed in Dallas are. :xyxnervous: In fact the only places we have been to in Dallas are Medieval Times and the Galleria. So if it is not around those I have no clue... I would prefer Arlington or Grapevine if we wanted to meet in the middle somewhere.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah, we took my wifes SI in to fix the visor and came home with the Mugen... figured we wouldn't have many opporunities to buy a car like that. Plus I think it is georgeous.

I pass White Settlement on my way to work every day, at least the south side of White Settlement.

We are kinda new to the area so I do not know where any of these places that have been listed in Dallas are. :xyxnervous: In fact the only places we have been to in Dallas are Medieval Times and the Galleria. So if it is not around those I have no clue... I would prefer Arlington or Grapevine if we wanted to meet in the middle somewhere.
Dear lord... I have got to meet up with you and check your car out... :D I LOOOVE the wing in pictures but want to see it in person before I save $$$ for it... I don't want a Mugen clone... I want the HFP kit with the Mugen wing and then lower it a touch (probably with the JDM Mugen Type RR shockls/springs). You should come to the Ton's GTG in Grand Prairie... it is an easy location to get to!

·
Registered
385 Posts
We will try to be there at Ton's. We havn't had Mongolian BBQ in I don't know how long. About 5 years I would guess. Anyone know of any good traditional Japanese food in the area? Also a good Thai place would be wonderful.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts