8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not bad, not bad!! my favorite road too..

Im impressed how planted it looks on a bumpy road.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Ford really has a winning package with this car. If I don't get anything next year, I might hold out and pick one up next year. The Camaro isn't a bad car, but I just can't get over the size of it and I really was never a GM fan.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ford really has a winning package with this car. If I don't get anything next year, I might hold out and pick one up next year. The Camaro isn't a bad car, but I just can't get over the size of it and I really was never a GM fan.
A camaro makes my GTO look small..its a BIG car. But they are redoing the interior etc...not going to let ford get away so fast. :)

Personally Im all done, got what I want for the next two years before I buy a corvette z06

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
A camaro makes my GTO look small..its a BIG car. But they are redoing the interior etc...not going to let ford get away so fast. :)

Personally Im all done, got what I want for the next two years before I buy a corvette z06
I could probably get used to the size of the car after awhile, I wish they would offer a 19 or even 18" wheel package on the SS. Those 20s are too much. Maybe I'll think about it next year if they keep the base SS price around $30K.

·
Registered
233 Posts
sometimes smoking tire can be good.
They did a EVO v STI review based on which car was better from a tuning perspective.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
That was such a poor review. Not targeted at the car, but at smoking tires for doing a lame ass job at what they call a " review."

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was such a poor review. Not targeted at the car, but at smoking tires for doing a lame ass job at what they call a " review."
Thats because the car is awesome!!

I wish he talked more about how it felt on mohulland hwy. The Mustang 5.0 is nearly as fast as a base corvette and a lot cheaper. Ford has come out swinging...
Sounds great like steve mcqueens too

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Glad to see the Mustang actually growing some balls for a change. But :shocked: at that price tag!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Glad to see the Mustang actually growing some balls for a change. But :shocked: at that price tag!
Yeah it's a bit high but from the performance you get outta it, it's worth it.

Good to see the Mustang isn't the bargain basement cheap POS of the past and an actual contender to cars twice its price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts