8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i was on the ford.com site for what i dont know. any ways i looked at the future vehicles part and saw the Ford Interceptor. man this car from the outside looks pretty bad ass. if the redid the lights and grill i think it would rock, yeah it looks kinda like a Chrysler 300 but i think the ford design oozes more attitude and old school style. i think the 300 looks like a bently wannabe but this car looks like an old mafia style lincoln. i hope they build it.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
The front of that thing is absolutely disgusting..

Other than that I dig it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think they should quit this concept car b.s. every year they role out 90% crap impractical junk for concepts and then the make a cool one then they let you down if it ever males it into production. all of a sudden the premium interior turns to hard plastic and the HIDs turn to halogens. i admit the front end looks hideous but i dig the rest except the interior. oh well at least ford still makes that beautiful car known as the 2009 ford focus. uhhh i felt dirty just saying that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.