8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
our resale values may get higher.... thanks to 15k limited production + bad luck with the Sis crashing left and right.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wow...I just looked up KBB value for my car in excellent condition. Value is $20,160! I bought it for $20,885 in April.

Very nice, I like!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
15k is "limited" but it's still a boatload of cars. I do believe they're still only making 15k of each Sedan and Coupe.

Nice to know resale is still high...I want to sell mine off come my birthday for a used S2k. :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Very nice!

Top Ten Vehicles With the Best Resale Value

Honda Civic Si
Base price: $21,090
Residual value after five years: 48 percent*

The sporty Civic has a lot going for it, especially at its affordable price. Add a high Consumer Reports quality rating, and capable performance to get what Batton calls "a strong overall performer." And while the base Civic is strong, the Si is even stronger. "We’ve noticed that the Civic Si has even better residual value than the base models," Ibara says, "so the extra performance for the money is well worth it."

·
Registered
112 Posts
All Hondas have incredible resale value. I sold my '01 civic lx coupe last month for $8,000. Had 110,000 miles and a dinged up front end from heavy highway driving

1 - 16 of 16 Posts