8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
pwrofdrm said:
It's actually called a "Spark Plug Defouler."

On another note, you won't be consuming more fuel with that CEL.
Thanks for the common name.

And as of today, ive actually used more gas then other days cause of the CEL.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
you do know with a CEL for the o2 sensor does change the way the computer calculates burning of fuel to a safety default bring down gas mileage and performance because it doesn't trust the sensor readings.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
For some reason, when I looked under my car, there seems to be a lot of lube around the piping for the exhaust. I don't think it's ever done that before. Anyone with a DCRH and Greddy Evo2 notice anything like this too?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
SacrificeTheory said:
For some reason, when I looked under my car, there seems to be a lot of lube around the piping for the exhaust. I don't think it's ever done that before. Anyone with a DCRH and Greddy Evo2 notice anything like this too?
Maybe it's unburnt fuel caused by your car running rich.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
SacrificeTheory said:
I have an EVO2 as well, and I dont see any of that.

And ive had my DCRH longer then you, remmber?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
SacrificeTheory said:
Thats usually the oil used on the mandrel bending machines when they bend the piping. Either that or someones trying to sex your car.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts