8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got afew quick questions

where can i get the software to tune the e-manage?

I ordered the kit thur corsport was i suppose to get the software and usb cable with the kit?

Also i seen on the greddy homepage they have a update for the emanage would it be a good idea to update it? if so would if change my maps i already have?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
sorry i don't own the kit so i cant' exactly tell you myself but if you need it

[email protected]

tai or remy will most likely know. those guys are fantastic for customer service and knowledge. they always get back to me with teh quickness to answer any of my questions about parts i've ordered.

:thumb: ( corsport )

·
Registered
555 Posts
I downloaded it from some site that had version 1 full copy and then downloaded their update. As far as the maps and such, you have to email Greddy or get them from someone on here. Here is the link to the site I got it from, they have all things e-manage. http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
sorry i don't own the kit so i cant' exactly tell you myself but if you need it

[email protected]

tai or remy will most likely know. those guys are fantastic for customer service and knowledge. they always get back to me with teh quickness to answer any of my questions about parts i've ordered.

:thumb: ( corsport )
hell yea. Remy's record for response time for me is 4minutes lol.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
yeah dude. these guys have been nothing but the BEST from my ordering experiences.

all be it i've spent about ( 4,430 dollars ) oh jesus its been that much already lol.

but they were just as cool to me when i asked some questions before i made purchases. +1 for them.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will this software work on vista?
n can someone please send me one of their tuned maps my elev. is about 3100ft i just wanna see how the car runs. anything is better this this crappy greddy tune.
oh and if i change the map is there anyway to make it go back to the base map?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
will this software work on vista?
n can someone please send me one of their tuned maps my elev. is about 3100ft i just wanna see how the car runs. anything is better this this crappy greddy tune.
oh and if i change the map is there anyway to make it go back to the base map?
I haven't tried with Vista and the security issues with that OS and the build USB emulator application was based on Windows XP. Try loading the software and give it a go. The only thing I can see happening is a communication error between the laptop and E-Man. PM your email addy and I will send you my maps.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i dont know bout them being the best, i bought some stuff their and my buddy is the one bought more stuff he spent about 3 to 4 thousand. so last week he called Tai to oder a greddy turbo and alot more stuff and they tried to charge him like 6k for evrything. So he called ProCivic and got everything for $4,800. incuding fast shipping.You cannot beat that. The part that sucks is we live 15mints. away from Corsport, i dont wanna bash on them but thats not hooking us up u know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.