8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but don't want to do a complete overhaul or add additional amplifiers, Elemental Designs has a sale something cheap on their OEM replacement drivers. It's an 8" and works very well IB according to their tech I just spoke with. Here's the catch, the shipping is kinda high but if you order enough of them, it's not that bad so get some buddies together and get a few or get multiple for backups/side projects. I'm thinking of ordering a pair or 4 just for the fun of it... so at $5 each, who can pass it up? The shipping will run you $9 if you buy one but will only be .50 more if you get a pair of them. Shipping was only $20 for 4-5 of them so again, split it up or buy backups. It's not a phenomenal sub by any means but it's an upgrade from OEM and will work off the stock amp. I haven't checked the impedance of the stock sub but you can get single 2 or 4 ohm drivers. Enjoy.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_info.php?cPath=92&products_id=448

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I spotted this earlier. I *for a split second* thought about buying 2 and putting them in my doors for midbass, but then I realized that 8" won't fit due to the stupid panel.

For $5, you can't really beat it, especially for OEM purpose.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn, sold out already! I was going to pick up a pair today now that I'm home from work. Ugh! Oh well, no side project for me.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah but I was going to run one or two under the dash off 100w amp for some up front bass. Could've been fun! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts