8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i'm sure i'm not the only one out there who has looked into an exhaust and found it to be the "coupe" versions to where you have to buy a brand new part then extend it. Well, long story short, I have my eye on a Greddy Evo 2 exhaust, but it's only for the coupe. Well i just called the Greddy office in Irvine about 2 minutes ago, and they said that they are comming out with a version of the Greddy Evo 2 specifically made to fit the Si sedan in January or February, he said probably late February, so as much as i trust in my local welders, i think i'll wait.

just thought i'd share some info, see you guys on the streets,

Scott (DarkF1ame)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't ask about that one specifically, the guy at greddy was really nice though, he'd probably help you out if you called him

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hello all, i'm sure i'm not the only one out there who has looked into an exhaust and found it to be the "coupe" versions to where you have to buy a brand new part then extend it. Well, long story short, I have my eye on a Greddy Evo 2 exhaust, but it's only for the coupe. Well i just called the Greddy office in Irvine about 2 minutes ago, and they said that they are comming out with a version of the Greddy Evo 2 specifically made to fit the Si sedan in January or February, he said probably late February, so as much as i trust in my local welders, i think i'll wait.

just thought i'd share some info, see you guys on the streets,

Scott (DarkF1ame)
they told me that back in like April and said it would be out around July/August. It's taking them forever. I guess they changed their mind about using an extension...that's what they told me they were going to do...just make an extension for us sedan owners to buy.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i talked to my guy who talked to his guy out at Greddy and he told me that the Ti-C exhaust in 70mm was going to be made with an adapter for the FA-5 around summer time and right now its between that and skunk2 for me im just not sure if Greddy is worth the wait but then again im in no rush... hope this helps

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I thought I heard that Vibrant will also be making one. Can't wait to match my header-Vibrant-Vibrant w00t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts