8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2007 Honda Civic Si with just under 21,000 miles, only modification is a Comptech short shifter. Car has a clean title and has never been in any sort of accident. I am the original owner and the few miles on the car are mostly highway. Car only sees the garage, work, and school with oil changes every 3k using OEM Honda filters. This civic truly is babied as it is a second car and is hand detailed every week. This SI is loaded with every option as well as optional HFP 17" alloy wheels and 35% tint all the way around (does not have navigation). Brakes, clutch, and tires are all in near new condition, car has sunroof and power everything. Car has never seen the dealership for any problem and also comes with a transferable extended warranty. Civic is located in Chicago, IL and I can be contacted at 1773-733-2566. This is an enthusiast owned rust-free SI and is ready for a new owner. I can answer any questions or take more pictures if needed. Also feel free to email me for any questions or concerns. [email protected]. Thanks guys.

~UPDATE~
Asking price is $17,000 OBO. Thank you.

VIN- 2HGFA55587H712367

35% tints all around
Comptech Short Shifter
17" Alloy HFP wheels
Extended Warranty
Clean title

Any questions feel free to email me. Additional pics upon request.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wow the price and color i have been looking for....sucks i wont be back from deployment till march...but best of luck with the sell

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Cambodian, I need you to clear some space in your inbox cause its saying you cant receive any more messages until you clear some space.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts