8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I run without a Texas front plate, but I am in the US Navy and have never actually be stationed in Texas. I personally think it ruins the front of most cars and would probably run with out one in Texas until the tickets started building up. I have been looking at the strut king mount if I ever need to mount a plate though.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Ummmm i think it depends on where u live.. in dallas they werent bad about it but in a year i got pulled over once for it and got a warning.. here in austin i have had no problems but i try to keep everything legal on my car so i dont give the police a reason to pull me over...

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my cousin bought his 06 si brand new and never put front plates on there since and never got a ticket, but idk because cops are a** these days, and for the two guys up there, i thought this was the california thread not Texas ahah

·
Registered
81 Posts
1 time in my Element.
I have had 2 RX-7s(fc &fb) then a Gti then a 350Z all with no front plate. And when I did get pulled over they never slapped that on top of the speeding infraction

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if we happen do get pull over we just get a ticket and we pay it and we done right? is there a way i can pay for one and my parents not find out?

·
Registered
178 Posts
sucks cuz 2 peeps i know got them for not having them on and they were parked in front of their house! Their tryingto get anything they can get out of you..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts