8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just thought id let every one know that i did an official test of my highway MPG with the comptech supercharger when i went out of town this week.

I drove 320 miles averaging between 68-72 mph (no vtec and not boosting at all) all on interstate high way. I filled up when i left and set the trip meter to zero. I drove exactly 320 miles to my destination. I then stopped for gas and to top it off she took exactly 10.1 gallons.

32 mpg (highway) with the Comptech S/C FTW.

Oh btw thats with the fujita sri and greddy evo II as well

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i'm so glad you get great gas mileage. i would love to also to a comparison if my KIT WOULD EVER GET HERE. / breathes. :p lol ( 3-6 weeks) on week 4 now. AHHHHHHHH
could be any day now but also could be weeks away.. lol

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well i just thought id let every one know that i did an official test of my highway MPG with the comptech supercharger when i went out of town this week.

I drove 320 miles averaging between 68-72 mph (no vtec and not boosting at all) all on interstate high way. I filled up when i left and set the trip meter to zero. I drove exactly 320 miles to my destination. I then stopped for gas and to top it off she took exactly 10.1 gallons.

32 mpg (highway) with the Comptech S/C FTW.

Oh btw thats with the fujita sri and greddy evo II as well
good thread bro. people pm me with theis question frequently. now you have it covered:thumb:
i always keep track of my mileage with the trip counter. and i have seen nothing buy consistent 24-26mpg CITY ever since i put the sc on. more on the 26 side now with the X.

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to liquidr1 again.

·
Registered
65 Posts
thanks for the info on gas mileage with a sc. I have always wondered how it would affect the mileage especially on my car since its a daily driven one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts