8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it seem like there is any chatter around the greddy booths about new turbo setups or possibly releasing V-manage? Ive been reading up lately and I think greddy is sitting on a possible goldmine with Vmanage if they released it for our cars, many of us (myself included) are just too hung up on hondata (which it doesnt look like we are lighting the fire under their asses enough) to consider the Greddy.

just my .02 please dont bash

·
Registered
194 Posts
The difference is the integration of variable valve timing control adjustability.

I'll be there tomorrow and Friday, I'll be sure to fill everyone in when I get back :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
I got plenty of stuff to bye...S/C, wheels,Nav...the list gos on and on
I think if or when Hondata gets somthing out Ill wait....For as long as posi.
because "At this time their are no plans to get Hondata.":box:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I didn't see squat ither

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah that is correct, they are planning on releasing it for our vehicle... I remember seeing on their website a coming soon for the 06+ Si. and all that really means is that they will it pnp and include a base map or programming for it I imagine. The unit showed some pretty good gains on the evo with their turbo cams installed with it.

frydrce said:
Im pretty sure that the vmanage is already out. You just have to hard wire it in. If you have the emanage you have to do this anyway because you wont be able to pnp both systems. Here is a link to one thats cheap.

http://www.nengun.com/trust-greddy/greddy-v-manage

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Were finalizing our Greddy account today. Soon as we do get that setup and get those orders from yesterday out from Greddy, I will get with them on the vmanage to get some dates etc for everyone.

·
Registered
357 Posts
GReddy did show much of anything at their booth this year for us. They were really just whoring out their 350Z that they build. Granted, it was an amazing car that got top honors (I think best import at show or something), but again nothing really for our cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts