8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will like to know if any of you guys that will be driving to the meet, that are from the west coast(or west of TN) will like to meet somewhere like memphis or jackson, TN and from there we can all roll, i will be leaving thrusday morning and hopefully get there sometime that afternoon, post here if you will be crossing TN and when will you be leaving your state.

By the way is anyone using some of that blue tape on their car to protect it from rock chips and stuff? if so can anyone tell me what kind of tape is it? i dont want to use something that will hurt my car.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
^^ I'm not using it but the blue tape is called Painter's Tape ... usually found in the paint dept. of any hardware store.

·
Registered
529 Posts
the best thing to use is the green 3M automotive painters tape that blue painters tape tends to leave residue however the green automotive tape is made or cars and will not leave the sticky residue

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys and Girls, i will be leaving West, TN on thrusday morning and will be stoping in Crossville,Tn to meet with deepstreetsofTN, from there we both are going to roll to the dragon. Anyone else wants to join us on the drive up there?

so far

-Civic pride
-deepstreetsoftn
-cojaro(maybe) on his honda fit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts