8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

801 - 818 of 818 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anyone mind putting Enkei SR6's onto my Si? The wheel pic may not be the best angle...
And while you're at it, could you lower it a bit lol

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is a pic of the summer of 2013 my first summer with my car I didn't have much done.. I regret these wheels but im coming off way better this summer with a better suspension, wheels, lip emblems, paint and all.

BTW these wheels I want them gone.. lemme know if anything
AND ALSOO THIS PIC IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!:badger:

·
Registered
314 Posts
OK So this is a bit of a long shot and not car related but can someone help me with editing this image? I'm trying to put it on a business card as the background but I can't seem to get it to print properly with the contour lines showing up enough because what I see on the screen isn't what gets printed (not to mention I haven't calibrated my monitor to get what I see to be more true to life).

Not sure if I need to vectorize it or anything then select the lines to lighten it up, I can't seem to get the right settings to use the magic wand and lighten it up so that it looks nice.

I'd like to keep the main background "off grey" (I think I used 0/0/0/92 CMYK for the background) and just lighten the contour lines to something like 34/24/32/2 CMYK. The background is off a stock image background so I could only get a jpg no vector file.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi i hope someone can help me
can you draw me a merge between a 8th gen and a 9th gen. i want the rear of the 2011 civic sedan on the 2015 civic sedan the ex-l

801 - 818 of 818 Posts