8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 818 Posts

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have a photochop request?Post it here and hopefully someone will help you out.Now we don't have to have 50 million chop requests.It can be anything from wheels to passengers,you want to see what it looks like on/in your car and we are here to help.:thumb:

If you want your chop done please provide ALL of the required pics to complete your requests.This is done by people taking their own time to do it for you,so don't make them go searching for what YOU want.Also,please try to get the angle as close as you can to what you want,It will help with making a better chop

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
I would like to see these rims on my ASM FG2

The last pic isn't my car...but its better than what I have to offer. I hope these work!!

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
^^^i saw a white set here in jax and it was pure sex :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump:
:leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump:
two tone mugen.....fiji on bottom and championship white (s2k) on the top seperated by the natural body line

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Long post time.... I know this is gonna take some time but I have some ideas I wanna see. Thanks to anyone that wants to undertake this.

I have a few requests:
1. Yellow Headlights with current rims
2. Yellow Headlights with the other rims
3. New Rims on the car
4. Stock LX hubcaps painted Gold
5. Lowered 1-1.5 inch

My car as it sits.

Rims I am looking at:

My car with hubcaps on

·
Registered
3,618 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts

can someone please photoshop the rims white, and the centercap red. i want to see what it would look like i painted the stock rims white. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI,I don't know how to do chops or I would help.I just wanted to create a thread to get those people that needed help with those that know how to help together.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts

can someone please photoshop the rims white, and the centercap red. i want to see what it would look like i painted the stock rims white. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I tried to do yours buy your picture is too small and when I zoomed in to change the color of the center cap it was too hard for me, I dont know if someone else can do it, Im a noob

1 - 20 of 818 Posts