8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In other threads, I hear that the canadian version of the Civic will be getting a sunroof in LX trim, while I think the EX is just being totally replaced by EX-L.

I wonder if it will be the same case for the US version. It would be cool to get today's EX trim level at LX prices.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I do not think so. Seems like there is EX and EX-L IN 2008. So LX will remain the same, will be more important to add rear disc brakes to the LX than sunroof. Maybe if they make a LX-L will have more stuff.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I hope they never have sunroof only cars. If the LX got the sunroof there'd be no models without. I don't need it and like the extra headroom without it.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
i wish the LX had the option of steering wheel stereo controls..and i like the EX wheels better than the LX dubcaps...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yea honda really cheaped out by not putting rear disks on a 16000+ car i could live without a sun roof and audio controls.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
whtdvl said:
i wish the LX had the option of steering wheel stereo controls..and i like the EX wheels better than the LX dubcaps...
Funny, in Canada the LX comes with steering wheel mounted stereo controls and sunroof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts