8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of foglights from scarletSI and I finally finished putting them on with a friend. It took us 3 days to get them working because they came with no instructions and I found out whoever made the harnesses for this kit messed up and put a pin connector in the wrong slot -_- After finding that out and getting the pin connector into the right slot it was all good to go. Overall putting them on was a PITA cause of the lack of instructions but heres some pictures of the finished product.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1chin3s3_b0i said:
need to get the lip painted!
pay for me :p

I'm waiting to get some cash to paint my side skirts and rear lip since the place I took it to told me it'd be cheaper just to do it all at once.

And it's an ebay lip but I got it from a local guy. I think if you look in the for sale threads in Interior & exterior look for some guy named wrecked_civic

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just ordered some K2 fogs for the 07 sedan. Might you be able to explain what was wrong with the harness and how you corrected the problem?

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
achapman said:
I just ordered some K2 fogs for the 07 sedan. Might you be able to explain what was wrong with the harness and how you corrected the problem?
I'm kind of strapped for time right now, but you will have to modify 3 connectors. The 12v will have to be soldered into the harness - thick blue gauge. The connector from the bumper will be connected via the spade, so you have to remove the plastic connector. The grey connector that goes into the fuse box will have to have its pin reversed or else the fogs will come on with your reverse lights.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Alright, I guess I won't really be able to see what I am doing until the fogs arive on Friday.

Is the install have any resamblance to the College Hills fog install for the 07 sedan? Is it the same except for when you get to under the dash part?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts