8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm ordering some fogs and i need the installation PDF.

the ones i have found for the sedan explain how to cut the grille but it doesnt explain how to wire it to the button(buttons next to VSA control).

the PDF's are only showing how to wire it to the blinker....

CAN ANYONE HELP MEEEEEEEE??????

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
The OEM fogs come with a new fog light switch that replaces the original light switch, the aftermarket fogs come with a dash switch, there are 2 extra blanks, one on each side of the VSA switch, on the dash of the Sedan, just pop one of those and put the fog switch in there

·
Registered
779 Posts
do you just cut the sides of the lower grille or is there a specific way you have to cut it?

and why cant honda keep it nice with inserts!!!!

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
There is a specific way top cut the areas where the the fogs go. Print out the install instructions from Collegehillshonda.com under the accessories page.

There are spots and lines marked on the back side of the bumpers where you are supposed to make your cuts.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
if you want to wire it with the buton then follow the coupe instructions.

only the coupe comes with the button

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I have been thinking of getting fogs so I looked into the instructions for installing them on College Hill's site. Their PDF shows that the sedan lights come with the entire headlights lever that you replace your original with. It does not mention a switch that goes next to the VSA button.

Is there a version that comes with the switch next to the VSA button? I honestly wouldn't mind doing it that way since it seems quicker. Or is this only for coupes? My friend has a coupe and she has her fog controls on the lever, not a switch. (I think she has an 07)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts