8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be getting a set of fogs retro'd in the not so distance future, and im just kinda curious what projectors can work BESIDES the Lexus es300 ones? If i can find the ex300 projectors WITHOUT the yellow i would jump on them, but the yellow turns me off :xyxnervou.............Just kinda curious what others thought of using and were able to find clear es300 projectors?

Mike

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
If your lucky you can find the IS300 in clear. Ive only seen one set.

hit up HIDplanet forums for info on some samller projectors.

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
The older RX300 used 9006 fogs in the headlight. They are clear. The 04-05 Maximas used clear fogs also in the headlights. That is what I currently have in mine.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Get some Corvette projectors :lildevil: Z06 I believe?

Edit: you need to change ur sig...u have projectors now and that pic is halogen :thumb:

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
just buy the yellow projectors...if you don't like them, give them to me

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just buy the yellow projectors...if you don't like them, give them to me
for the scheme i got going, i dont see how Yellow would mesh with anything :SHOCKED:

Honestly bro i dont know who i told but i was actually looking for Corevette Z06 fog projectors :giggle:

The older RX300 used 9006 fogs in the headlight. They are clear. The 04-05 Maximas used clear fogs also in the headlights. That is what I currently have in mine.

Thanks Cave, i gotta look around and see what i can come up with....b/c clear is WITHOUT a doubt the route i wanna go :thumb:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ :eek:hsnap:

when we talked last night i was on eBay, but really couldnt find anything and everything i liked was too big for fogs :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
this would look siiiick on your car crack. im in the same boat as you are. if you find any projectors or whatnot, hit me up.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this would look siiiick on your car crack. im in the same boat as you are. if you find any projectors or whatnot, hit me up.
im just about to bite the damn bullet & buy them thru Customlightz or Cave......the quote i got from Customz was pretty reasonable and i know they'll work, just the only question i have is if they use the yellow ones or not :face-puke

1 - 20 of 41 Posts