8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,,

First I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Guillaume and I live in Quebec Canada.. Comming off a trucks world I jsut ordered a 2007 civic dx-g to cut down on gas cost since I am a student.

I like this site alot, lots of useful information. My main goal is to have a cheap but confortable way of transportation.

Anyway enough introduction , I want to know whats the best fogligth kit ( oem-like)I can buy for my civic. Your recommandations should be based on : price, durability,quality and brigthnest, ease of installation and they have to be available online to canada.

So I am waitin on your suggestiosn to order the kit , I looked on ebay and I'd like to know which to choose .. so many options and they all look the same and are the same price . So if you could point out a place to buy some (or ebay seller) that you know have quality fogligth go ahead !

·
Registered
275 Posts
yo I am in the same situation. I will buy fog light soon and sfter seearching on this forums, you're best bet would be the k2 motor fog light!!! you can order them directly on there website k2 motor.com alot of people on this site have them and they are really satisfied.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
ill tell u guys dont make the same mistake i did... bought my fog lights for 70bucks but had to pay another 70bucks because u have to buy a new fog light thing that goes on the thing u use to turn on ur lights... dont be fooled by when they say the fog lights are 06+ look carefully they will have a fog light button but 07s cant use those..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is vsa ?

Also I did not understood the missing part deal taht P1ng talked about.

Anyway if you guys could point out a model of fogs that I could buy online with everything needed that would be great. I don't know much about honda's since I always owned ford rangers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts