8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has fujita f5 CAI
after i install my fog light, front bumper cant fit in, because CAI and fog light are blocked....
any body has this problem?
what should i do

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
My car has fujita f5 CAI
after i install my fog light, front bumper cant fit in, because CAI and fog light are blocked....
what should i do
adjust the intake mount a little bit. It's going to be tight but it will fit...unless you have retro fogs, then some modifying may be in order

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
My car has fujita f5 CAI
what should i do
I have this problem. Well. I did.. not anymore. I just removed the bottom half of the CAI tube so its an SRI.
I've tried pushing the filter in as far as it could go. No luck.
In my opinion its a design flaw that Fujita overlooked for those with Coupes and foglights (retro or OEM)

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
^^ That didnt work for me the first time I tried.

I recently changed my Injen CAI filter, I do have the OEM fogs but no issues with fitment.
Yea, the Injen does not have any issues with foglight clearance because the tube kind of points to the side away from the rear of the fog assembly.
The Fujita on the other hand points straight towards the fog assembly

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
^^ That didnt work for me the first time I tried.

Yea, the Injen does not have any issues with foglight clearance because the tube kind of points to the side away from the rear of the fog assembly.
The Fujita on the other hand points straight towards the fog assembly
The injen does the same thing, i had to push my air filter back about 1 inch to clear the fog area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.