8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious how you folks got into the interior from the firewall. getting ready to install fogs tonight.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
BLU BY U said:
just curious how you folks got into the interior from the firewall. getting ready to install fogs tonight.
My assumption is you're referring to the non-OEM fog kit, so I'm just as curious as you are.

With the OEM fog kit, there is no such worry as the wiring is pre-existing.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
im not sure which fogs u got blu, i had the K2motors 1's

by the right front wheel there is a blue wire tucked under there... FAR FAR under there... which u pull out and then hook fogs into that and the same wire is by the fuse box under the driver side

any questions hit me up.

ps. were ya been?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, im an idiot, i got the k2's off ebay.

didnt realise the wiring was already there....UPS will be here between 3 and 5. ive got my front bumper off and ready to install.

ill update this as i screw stuff up :)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
if u need help bro, let me know... took me only like 2 hours which i think is actually kinda long...

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k sounds good, ill update this if i need a hand.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
so far so good, front bumper/fogs and fog wiring is complete. UPS didnt come until 6....so ill finish this up tomorrow.

i only have 1 wire under coming off the dash wire-harness (white/red)......others have 2 (blue & red/white)

why do i not have the blue wire?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres what im talking about.....my harness does not have the blue wire, what does it do?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
ya my harness and wiring was a little off, i just ignored the wires they were looking for..

basicly its tied into the main headlights, so when you have those on your able to have your fogs on.

with K2, u can have fogs on as long as parking lights are on which i like alot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts