8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out which wire powers up the foglight icon on the dash in an '06 - '08 LX series Civic? I have a K2 Motors kit and am interested in getting the dash icon to work via a modification done to the dash switch.

I thought someone mentioned it somewhere on here but I haven't been able to find it with the search function.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I broke down and bought the interior fog harness from honda, was about $35-$40 and everything was completely plug and play with my k2 kit.

·
Registered
769 Posts
But if we use the OEM harness we won't be able to use the fogs with the parking lights. And they won't flash when we lock/unlock the car.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting, although i've read many people on here have their fogs flash when they lock/unlock the car with the remote, mine do not. No big deal for me though.

On a side note, if anyone has a spare internal harness they want to junk, I am looking for the blue connector that fits into the socket on the upper left corner of the fuse panel. My K2 kit came with a connector that wasn't even remotely compatible and I had to cut it off and jury rig the wire. I'd like to get it cleaned up and looking better with a proper connector. Anyone have one, PM me... thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts