Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Everyone that can go should go!
Lots of my old RSX friends going, and so should you! They are a bunch of fun :]

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
IN!!! i runnnnnnnnnnn the Lollicup meets.

haha not really but i attend them QUITE frequently. ill be there fo' sho' & if you see the RR FA5 w/ the "infamous" wheels drop by & say hi. im friendly not a douche like most ppl with "nice" stuff. :D

see y'all there. Matt you better show up for once homie. ;)

gonna try & PM Arissa (RRFA5) & get Mario (RRFA5), Angel (HRPFG2), Phil (NHBPFA5), & David (ASMFA5) out too. those are just off-hand ppls i can recall.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I'll agree on a Saturday the meet would own all but on a Sunday that's another story. Picture a 60 LCD w/full surround sound watching NFL Sunday Ticket & NASCAR in AC OR drive across town to a meet & hangout with people in a parking lot. Now don't get me wrong I do enjoy going to meets but right now NASCAR is right in the middle of the NEXTEL Cup chase & they're racing in Atlanta which is one of the fastest tracks on the schedule. You've got understand I'm a huge NASCAR fan & I go to at least one race a year. I've got #3 sticker on my car, Dale Sr plate frame, Dale Earnhardt signature static cling on the tachometer & #3 mini pitboard sign. I vacationed in NC just so I could go to Dale Earnhardt Inc. It's more than likely I'll come to the meet since the last one I went to was the All Florida state meet awhile back.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I love racing in general but the access you have as a fan of NASCAR is unparalleled. Fanzone is the shiZzznit.

I'll even watch lawnmower racing when it's on tv.

·
Registered
70 Posts
greetings o'town crew :wavey:

joey, what's going on? i saw some pics of your ride, looking real nice, you did a great job :thumb:

meet location is right around the corner from me, are stock cars welcomed? :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
1.8L FG KiDd said:
Man I'm really thinking bout going but I live in West Palm though. Anybody got picz from previous Lollicup Meets??.
Yeah but it's Joey whoring his RR FA5 as usual. :hiding:

Come on up I'm not exactly sure where you're located but I'm from originally from W.Kendall in Miami. So it can't be more than 4hrs away.

www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57885

1 - 20 of 63 Posts