8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
I live in the venice area, whats going on this weekend? I don't see many 8th gens around my area.
Oh nice! What do you drive? Also not much goes down...Tuesday's there's a "meet" at the Fresh Market on the sarasota/bradenton border, mainly just a bunch of groups that convene in one place, usually tons of drama, blah blah blah. Not really any good meets that I can think of that happen on a regular basis lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh nice! What do you drive? Also not much goes down...Tuesday's there's a "meet" at the Fresh Market on the sarasota/bradenton border, mainly just a bunch of groups that convene in one place, usually tons of drama, blah blah blah. Not really any good meets that I can think of that happen on a regular basis lol
I usually cruise around Port Charlotte since I know more people there. Ive been to a few meets around here but there mostly young kids with drama as well. Im trying to find some other 8th gens to cruise with I don't see a lot around my area. But a group of people are trying to do a test tune night at the punta gorda track.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
That would be pretty sweet! I have an r18 so drag is kind of useless for me with just bolt ons.

I think this Saturday something in Clearwater is happening, unsure of the exact details yet though. I'll have to ask aceasarsalad about it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That would be pretty sweet! I have an r18 so drag is kind of useless for me with just bolt ons.

I think this Saturday something in Clearwater is happening, unsure of the exact details yet though. I'll have to ask aceasarsalad about it.
I drive a 07 fg2, just intake with Flashpro so nothing crazy either. Im just looking to hangout with some other down to earth 8th gen members. If you ever around the area we should meet up and cruise.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
A lot of people just come in to look. I actually use to be the same after I wasn't into the forums that much anymore. But I actually sign on now so I can look at the for sale fourms. But because I was a movie I couldn't. So now I just use my buddy's old username lol

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
A lot of people just come in to look. I actually use to be the same after I wasn't into the forums that much anymore. But I actually sign on now so I can look at the for sale fourms. But because I was a movie I couldn't. So now I just use my buddy's old username lol
Lol so true, I just use it for info and talking to people about random crap now, keeps me busy at work lol

181 - 200 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.