8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just noticed that all of the threads are specific areas so why not just make a general Florida chat? Don't have to be in a certain area, just have to be in FL with an 8th :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Orlando is a dump with a ton of thieves. Ready to graduate and move back to Ft Lauderdale. Better car scene down there too.
word.. When I went to UCF the car meets was pretty small then. Maybe like 15-20 cars. Has it grown at all?

DAMM I didnt know your car was SC, I would of asked for a ride lol
:wheee:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yay the thread is alive!
There is literally 0 car scene in Sarasota. Barely any modded 8ths that I've seen :(
I know there's a dude with a spring drop and completely stock everything else with enough stickers to satisfy an entire stance show of cars :facepalm:

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Not the UCF or 8thgen meets, I'm sure the ricer meets that drag race down OBT on Saturday nights get huge.
One time I rode over to the Orlando street race meets with Roscoe (iLDS) and a few other homies. Bro.

Nothing on the television from ANY street racing city anywhere ever can compare to that scene. Going down the road, not one parking lot, not two, not three, but EVERY parking lot along this one main road was PACKED with cars. It was totally intense.

Also, when they race, (some of them at least) disconnect their brake lights, and took their t-shirts to wrap around their license plates..........

ISH WAS NUTS!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.