8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I get some complaints from the ladies about their being no lighting for them to their make up on in the mirror.. You know, the flip down mirror thingies..

Anyone got a DIY for getting some lighting there?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Ok, so I get some complaints from the ladies about their being no lighting for them to their make up on in the mirror.. You know, the flip down mirror thingies..

Anyone got a DIY for getting some lighting there?
Keep a flashlight in your center console! Seriously, though, a retrofit would be good. If you're strapped for cash, you could try what my girlfriend suggested which is, to use a book light. keep it handy and clip it onto your visor for the girlies to work on their war paint.

Edit:: Maybe something like this single LED slim book light. <$10
Amazon.com: 1 LED Slim Light (Black): Office Products

·
Registered
102 Posts
Acura csx have two of them (they are a direct replacement). If you go in the international section (acura csx sub section) you can download the csx systems manual and everything is described in details (they even show you how to install it).

Hope it helps

·
Registered
118 Posts
^ does the acura csx come with a tan roof trim?

I was also interested in this a while back. I looked up a seller in japan who could get me new ones. The Honda Civic FD1 (the JDM Civic) comes wtih a tan roof and has the integrated lights. The cost was about $200.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.