8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes. We have updated the software to support this ECU and clarified the first post to reflect this.

·
Registered
248 Posts
And for the 37820-RRB-M11? I already have FlashPro, and I can help if necessary...I have a K20Z3 unassembled, with it's original ECU (going to swap it to a EJ to race it at the Regional Championship circuit racing here at Sao Paulo).....

·
Registered
49 Posts
From V1.1.3.3 (currently in Beta) the following vehicle models have been added:

Download here

CTR - South Africa
• ECU part #s 37820-RSP-N01 to 37820-RSP-N03
• uses CTR Euro & some Race calibrations.
• Requires International version of the Civic Si FlashPro.

Civic Si - Mexico
• ECU part #s 37820-RRB-X11 to 37820-RRB-X12
• uses US & Race calibrations.
• Requires North America version of the Civic Si FlashPro.

Civic Si - South America
• ECU part #s 37820-RRB-K01 to 37820-RRB-K02
• uses US & Race calibrations.
• Requires North America version of the Civic Si FlashPro.

Civic 155hp - Asia
• ECU part # 37820-RRH-U11
• Race calibrations only.
• Requires International version of the Civic Si FlashPro.

- Installation of FlashPro Manager is now far less likely to trigger false positives with virus checking software.
- Revised JRSC calibration with significantly improved high cam part throttle fueling.

Additional changes to the beta have also been made - see the http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/hondata/187919-flashpro-live-tuning.html post for more information.
How Much Time for this ecu is from sur america too :p

37820-RRD-P11 (2007) I THINK IS THE SAME that 37820-RRB-K01 or 37820-RRB-K02 (2008)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Our information tells us the Brazil RRB-M11 has different fuel and ignition tuning due the ethanol. We also think the fuel injectors are different and would like someone to give us a Honda part number.

Neopocket. What country are you from. Portugal?

In both cases it is likely that a US ECU with FlashPro will work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Our information tells us the Brazil RRB-M11 has different fuel and ignition tuning due the ethanol. We also think the fuel injectors are different and would like someone to give us a Honda part number.

Hi how are you i am from Venezuela.. here to are the 37820-RRB-K02 but others have the 37820-RRD-P11

i don't know for what i check injector and another and is the same...

·
Registered
22 Posts

Hey guys, what's the difference between the Latin American cars with the K01 and K02 ECU's and the USDM ones?

Thanks for the update I own a FA5 with a K01 ECU and I'm getting my flashpro asap!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Hondata

Any chance you can add in the 37820-RRH-U63 ECU Part number

It is the Asia 155hp Civic FD2, the emission, VSA and Cruise is exactly same as the 37820-RRH-U11

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Try running the Flash Pro with my ECU South America but Flashpro software says when i try to lock vehicle "The ECU does not have a VIN Number, contact a Honda dealer......"

Any ideas?
The ECU Serial is OK, the Flashpro read the ecu correctly but send my this error and i cant upload a map for the ECU!

·
Registered
28,275 Posts
What the hell?! They have Type-R's in South Africa but NOT in the U.S.? Insanity.
Lulz...they also get all the stolen mid-90s Accords from the U.S.

No joke...I used to replace auto windows, and had to go to this shady warehouse where there were 7 or 8, 1997 Accords parked in a back corner behind a bunch of trailers

·
Registered
666 Posts
soooooooooooooo R18?????????

The differences are mainly emissions equipment specifications, cruise control and VSA

Hey HONDATA does it look like the R18 will be using some FLASHPRO REFLASHING this year in 2010 ????????????????????PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
477 Posts
Doug,

I have running my Civic si supercharged, here in Argentina, with an swapped USA ECU and Flashpro, perfectly.

Is any better to try to change to my original ECU again?

I have some friends that have the 37820-RRD-P11
and yet not run with Flashpro, will run?

Best Regards

·
Registered
676 Posts
Lulz...they also get all the stolen mid-90s Accords from the U.S.

No joke...I used to replace auto windows, and had to go to this shady warehouse where there were 7 or 8, 1997 Accords parked in a back corner behind a bunch of trailers
And your thought they were going to SA.:bsflag:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts