8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've heard from more and more members of the 8thCivic community who would like an easy way to tune and get their best from their Si.

So for those of you who missed out on the upgrade opportunity offered in January, we're going to offer one last chance.

Upgrade to a FlashPro now from a competing product and enjoy the following fantastic features and benefits:

- Best in the industry base maps.
- Live tuning - save hours and $$ on tuning costs.
- Large injector calibrations - For big cams, engines & headers.
- Forced induction support - up to 43 psi boost.
- Best in the industry datalogging.
- Best in the industry support.

- Price - $250
- Availability - Until Jun 18 2010
- Click here for more details and to download the upgrade form.

Many have already upgraded and are reaping the benefits. Here is what they say:

mully34dluvr said:
I took advandatage of hondata's sweet offer and swapped to flashpro yesturday. I sent my ap in by postal service next day delivery. Hondata recieved it and had shipped my flashpro the same day. I recieved the flashpro the next day. All together it took less than 3 days to get running again properly. I was very happy that the system worked flawlessly without delay. I installed and loaded a calibration and the difference was noticable from go. The lack of rev-hang was waaay more noticable with hondata than with cobb. I finally understood what some where saying about having to relearn how to drive this car. The smoothness is wild also, no hiccups or stuttering with throttle input. I did notice more pop from the exhaust between shifts as an fyi to others. From talking to my friends this is normal and experienced by many. It's only been one day but I'm very happy with the results as of yet.

cooleyblues said:
I made the switch and uploaded the AEM SRI map with a race header, the speed density one and its awesome. the mid range torque is surprisingly strong and there is no more rev hang!! I am very happy with the FlashPro and i've only had it for 30 hours, and put like 150 miles on my car just because its become that much fun to drive. its a totally different car. The AP made it better than stock but in my mind, comparing the FlashPro to the AP is like comparing an AP tuned si to a stock one. The FlashPro is definitely a step up.
kris5597 said:
I love the hell out of your product dude. It's definitely awesome. Learning so much from it. Everything has been working really well, no issues here and I doubt I will ever see another one.... Dude I must give u mad credit for an amazing product you an hondata have created. Thanks again for the opportunity to switch to it. You’re the best dude.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Upgrade while you can. You get the best product out there with the most knowledgeable enthusiasts using it.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Is that Cobb's attempt to try to remain competitive with a pricedrop? Yet they still have no support for boost.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts