8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

4521 - 4531 of 4531 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Toda A3 Cams / 3" SRI / 3" Exhaust / Invidia Headers / CP 11.5 pistons / RRC Manifold? :D

Big name shop did a **** job. I just want to put my car around a little bit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I've been tweeking my fuel tables and I was hoping someone with more experience could tell me if everything looks okay. Is -6 map pressure pretty common? Other datalogs I've seen most peoples run around -1.6. I never get into column 9 on the calibration. Also is a 13.2 - 13.4 a/f ratio pretty safe. I was originally running around 13.5-14 at WOT and that seemed too lean so I added fuel where I thought it might need it.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
These sticky threads are dead and pointless. I figured out what I was doing wrong. All the prebuilt tunes in the the flashpro manager are tunes for sea level. I am at 5300 feet so my map pressure never reaches the needed pressure for the tune. So I've been tweeking columns 7 and 8 to look like 9 and 10 and thats helped out my lean condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tuning my 8th gen

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has a good tune that there running for a 8th gen si with a cai and a cat back exhaust that they would be wiling to share i am currently just running a base cai tune with some adjustment to my vtec rev limiter and launch control thanks :vtec::dance:

4521 - 4531 of 4531 Posts