8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4531 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ability to upload/attach your FlashPro calibrations and datalogs has been added to the site.

Post your FlashPro calibrations and datalog information here for others to look at.

Find attachments in your Control Panel (User CP -> Miscellaneous -> Attachments) or click the
icon in the "Go Advanced" reply window.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thought I'd post my back-to-back datalogs comparing stock to a custom MAP tune. Besides flashpro, my only other mod is the Password JDM Powerchamber.

Stock idle:

MAP tune idle:

stock cruising at 80mph in 6th gear:

MAP tune cruising at 80 mph in 6th gear:

stock 3rd gear pull from 2500 rpm to redline:

MAP tune 3rd gear pull from 2500 rpm to redline:

·
yella fogz r hella JDM
3,027 Posts
Thought I'd post my back-to-back datalogs comparing stock to a custom MAP tune. Besides flashpro, my only other mod is the Password JDM Powerchamber.

Stock idle:

MAP tune idle:

stock cruising at 80mph in 6th gear:

MAP tune cruising at 80 mph in 6th gear:

stock 3rd gear pull from 2500 rpm to redline:

MAP tune 3rd gear pull from 2500 rpm to redline:

Dude this is awesome. So you're on a custom tune and not a base map? Anyway you can send that tune to me?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
i don't have any datalogs saved from flashpro at the moment but here's one from k-pro. this is the datalog of a third gear pull from 3k to redline.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Dude this is awesome. So you're on a custom tune and not a base map? Anyway you can send that tune to me?
it's a custom street tune by magnesium. I don't think it would be fair of me to start handing it out to people. if I had done it myself, I wouldn't have a problem with it letting people have it for free. you should get in touch with him. it's only $100

·
Registered
394 Posts
David,

What's up with that af? for that amount of money, the af should be ----- and there should be overall power. Then again, you are running a generic tune. I've tuned this intake aleady and i know what it likes (with a header combo)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
David,

What's up with that af? for that amount of money, the af should be ----- and there should be overall power. Then again, you are running a generic tune. I've tuned this intake aleady and i know what it likes (with a header combo)
true. i also see the infamous vtec dip in the afr's.

·
Registered
378 Posts
idk Mike. it's not a generic tune, as far as I know. i was just happy that my a/f's were much more steady than than before. cruising and idle look ok don't you think? I suppose WOT could be smoother. why is it that so many of your posts sound like a sales pitch? lol you should help us out (for free) and post some of your datalogs for this intake for comparison purposes :)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
here is the map i am running for my tsx cams. i got it from a guy on k20a.org. he was running a k20a2 with injen cai, dcrh, 60mm twin loop exhaust and the tsx cams. he had a local shop do a pro tune for him with this setup. i took his kpro map and copied the cam angles onto the flash pro injen sri basemap. then i tuned fuel for the new cam angles. the fuel tuning i did was all on the street so that is why the fuel graphs look a little rough. but i am getting consistant afr's and zero knock with this map. im sure you could fiddle with the timing tables a bit to pull out more power, but it just not something that is practical for street tuning.

also my setup is injen sri, dcrh, apex'i ws2 and p2r img and obviously the cams.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
here is the map i am running for my tsx cams. i got it from a guy on k20a.org. he was running a k20a2 with injen cai, dcrh, 60mm twin loop exhaust and the tsx cams. he had a local shop do a pro tune for him with this setup. i took his kpro map and copied the cam angles onto the flash pro injen sri basemap. then i tuned fuel for the new cam angles. the fuel tuning i did was all on the street so that is why the fuel graphs look a little rough. but i am getting consistant afr's and zero knock with this map. im sure you could fiddle with the timing tables a bit to pull out more power, but it just not something that is practical for street tuning.

also my setup is injen sri, dcrh, apex'i ws2 and p2r img and obviously the cams.
i'd change the upper vtec point to 5600 so that you're not going into vtec while cruising on the highway.

other than that the map looks ok. there are a few points here and there where you have fuel lines that are about to cross. timing looks ok.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
i don't drive fast enough that vtec on the highway is a problem, and i wasn't sure if changing vtec would throw off the cam angles.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i'd change the upper vtec point to 5600 so that you're not going into vtec while cruising on the highway.

other than that the map looks ok. there are a few points here and there where you have fuel lines that are about to cross. timing looks ok.
This has been an issue. You have to change both vtec points so it wont engage. Even with the map pressure set high (i.e 95% or higher),vtec still comes on at less throttle.

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
why is it that so many of your posts sound like a sales pitch?
Because it is! ;)

3800 rpm lower VTEC window in my maps and I have to be going 89mph before it'll engage with the throttle down.... 4300 rpm is up there close to 100mph? I don't think it's an issue when cruising on the freeway (I don't know any US freeways that have a 90+mph speed limit).

·
Registered
377 Posts
So I finally got my FlashPro today, and wow, how cool can this thing be? My car is still stock, and I can feel a nice increase in the low to mid-range area. Plus no more rev hang and a lower VTEC engagement point. Definitely a must have product. :vtec:

Anyways, here's a quick data log of some light crusin after I got home from work if anyone is interested in seeing the 100% stock MAP tune in action. I did one after I first flashed and let the car idle for 10 minutes, but I got on it a bit before the ECU really had a chance to learn, and the graph is a little choppy. I'll post up a new one with :vtec: in a day or two after the ECU has settled in with running MAP instead of MAF.

·
Registered
251 Posts
So I finally got my FlashPro today, and wow, how cool can this thing be? My car is still stock, and I can feel a nice increase in the low to mid-range area. Plus no more rev hang and a lower VTEC engagement point. Definitely a must have product. :vtec:

Anyways, here's a quick data log of some light crusin after I got home from work if anyone is interested in seeing the 100% stock MAP tune in action. I did one after I first flashed and let the car idle for 10 minutes, but I got on it a bit before the ECU really had a chance to learn, and the graph is a little choppy. I'll post up a new one with :vtec: in a day or two after the ECU has settled in with running MAP instead of MAF.
tune the fuel. Your fuel trims are not very good.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
read carefully through hondata's help section. specifically the part about tuning fuel, it gives good instructions on how to tune one cam angle at a time. this will give you the best end result.

1 - 20 of 4531 Posts