8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, bought a used flashpro it was locked owner says bring it back to unlock it for him but the weird thing is under owner info it's all the first owner info.(The guy I bought it from is the second owner)

So is the registration necessary ? Because the guy I bought it from claims it works on his car but he is really clueless on the whole thing.
Thanks

·
Does this do anything?
2,716 Posts
The owner registration is irrelevant. You need to connect it to the vehicle it is locked to to unlock it, which will also remove the tune and flash the ecu back to stock.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guy keeps avoiding me , hung up the phone multiple times on me saying he's too busy and finally texted come get money.. He doesn't want me to unflash his car and then says he sold the car which is bs . I'm pissed .

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Guy keeps avoiding me , hung up the phone multiple times on me saying he's too busy and finally texted come get money.. He doesn't want me to unflash his car and then says he sold the car which is bs . I'm pissed .
If you paid thru PayPal (hopefully), they'll get you your money back and then they'll deal with him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts