8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
i assume this comes from the fact that many racecars shoot flames out of the exhaust after backing off the throttle.

trying to be like a racecar when your not = always ricerish.

also turbo cars with ALS systems do it too. trying to be turbo when your not = super ricerish.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Man im sick and tired of all this rice crap. As long as the mod is tastefull, its fine.

If you put the largest spoiler that you can find on your car and paint in neon green. Then thats rice. But tastefull, fun, mods are perfectly fine in my book.

So lets stop with all this rice bulls***, thanks.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Easy way to light a cigarette I guess. I've popped a flame a few times out of my Si but I also have a DCRH and skunk 2 exhaust and the cat is more gone than Britney Spears career.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
lol that is very cool. i dun give a f*ck why its rice blah blah blah. its a lil honda fit spittin flames out the back, i think its cool. too bad it wastes your gas, and also illegal.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Let me clear this up.

^^^ This would be the cool flames

^^^ this is lame and illegial

I'm not sure if its rice, who really cares? Its lame.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
its not lame... just because someone made their car do something outta batman the movie, doesnt mean its lame. if the guy wants to make his lil honda fit spit flames then cool. hes not trying to say that his car is faster than an m3 because its shootin flames out the back... he did it for the same reason ppl put neons in their car... it looks cool.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
sgtpruitt the link on your signature is great, that guy truly has no life, and he gets off comparing a little honda to a trans am

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
gibbletz said:
Easy way to light a cigarette I guess. I've popped a flame a few times out of my Si but I also have a DCRH and skunk 2 exhaust and the cat is more gone than Britney Spears career.
:laughing:

·
Registered
246 Posts
ROFL at this thread, I love how the 8th community can always find something to argue about.

In my opinion, it's a little crazy, a little bad for your car, but to each his own.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
pkkid said:
sgtpruitt the link on your signature is great, that guy truly has no life, and he gets off comparing a little honda to a trans am
Yeah, and he doesn't compare handling or braking, just power. Only part of the whole package IMO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts