8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

mine are fading, scratched, and/or peeling.

Does anyone know where I can get the paint for these interior door handles? My e Brake handle is also the same way. Is it possible to just buy new pieces from honda at a more efficient price?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I put 3m carbon fiber di-Noc vinyl on the door trim and e brake trim. All the trim pops out. The door trim popped out nicely for me. The e brake trim broke a bit. But I got it back in and its fine. All of the trim pops out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know what the part number is for the silver plastic cover for the door handle is? I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Anyone know what the part number is for the silver plastic cover for the door handle is? I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks
The part number depends on model.

UH Silver EX/Si coupe
83542-SVA-A12ZA passenger's
83592-SVA-A12ZA driver's

Atlas Gray DX/LX coupe
83542-SVA-A02ZB passenger's
83592-SVA-A02ZB driver's

I ordered both DX/LX parts on Wednesday for $15. The EX/Si parts would have cost me $93.60.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all - Regarding the door grab trim parts -
UH Silver EX/Si coupe
83592-SVA-A12ZA driver's

Atlas Gray DX/LX coupe
83592-SVA-A02ZB driver's

I have a 2006 Civic EX coupe - Can anyone tell me if the EX parts are interchangeable with parts for a DX / LX coupe?
Are they they same physically, just different color? Or are they physically / mechanically different parts that will not fit?
I don't really care about the color and can paint if necessary. I just need to replace both sides as they are cracked beyond repair.
Thanks all - buddude

·
Registered
3 Posts
The part number depends on model.

UH Silver EX/Si coupe
83592-SVA-A12ZA driver's

Atlas Gray DX/LX coupe
83592-SVA-A02ZB driver's

I ordered both DX/LX parts on Wednesday for $15. The EX/Si parts would have cost me $93.60.

So did the DX/LX parts fit your EX/Si?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So did the DX/LX parts fit your EX/Si?
OK - Since no one seems to know the answer to this I'll answer it myself.
Due to the ridiculous difference in price for the UH Silver parts I ordered the Atlas Gray DX/LX coupe parts for my daughter's car that we're doing minor repair to before she sells it here...
83592-SVA-A02ZB driver's

Literally $76 each from Hondapartsguys.com, but less than half what the silver ones cost, and at least $40 less than anyone else. And they got them to me in about a week.
Bottom line - YES they fit just fine snapped right on and her car looks complete again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts