8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok... so i want to get a sedan HFP kit in the states... but the problem is that fiji blue was only ever offered for the si in the states... and the rear lip for the si and ex are slightly different

i asked before and people said the only 2 differences were that the cutout for the exhaust is different and that the installation instructions are different...

so i was wondering, has anyone with a fiji blue in canada actually bought a fiji blue hfp kit for the si from the states and installed it?

i just wanna make sure 100% that it fits before buying it

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
ok... so i want to get an HFP kit in the states... but the problem is that fiji blue was only ever offered for the si in the states... and the si and ex have a different rear end.

i asked before and people said the only difference was that the cutout for the exhaust is different and that the installation instructions are slightly different...

so i was wondering, has anyone with a fiji blue in canada actually bought a fiji blue hfp kit for the si from the states and installed it?

i just wanna make sure 100% that it fits before buying it
The rear end for the Si and EX are not different. I dont know where you heard that. The US Fiji Blue HFP Lip Kit should fit perfectly on your EX

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
There should be.

I live in winnipeg, so im basically right next to you. :p

I saw this guy with the fiji blue hfp kit on his EX.

hfp kit isnt made only for Si...

Theres lots of ppl on here thathave non-si with the hfp kit.

You should call each dealership and check.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nono.. ok. the whole problem is that i hv a fiji blue pearl EX in canada.

however, in the states, only the SI came in fiji blue pearl

and i wanted to get the hfp kit for my fiji blue pearl from the states because it was a lot cheaper.

but since they don't have fiji for non-si, their fbp hfp kit was for the si.

and since install instuctions for si and non-si are completely different, i wanted to figure out if i could install it (si one requires cutting and a bunch of other diff things)

this applies to the rear only

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.